Processes, files, and maintains loan documents by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Balances daily general ledgers pertaining to loans and records information on daily spreadsheets if required.
• Work daily non posted items for Loans.
• Boards both new loans and modifications to the core system. Process includes organizing paperwork and scanning documents to Keyfile.
• Second review for all loans boarded onto the system or modified.
• Performs necessary loan maintenance for existing loan portfolio on a daily basis.
• Responds to questions, inquiries, and issues raised by loan officers, customers, and management.
• Transmits information on loan participation to other banks/participating third parties.
• Monitor and track insurance, financial statements, UCC filings and stock evaluations.
• Updates and files mail documents.
• Quotes payoffs, processes loan payments including participation loan payments, and loan payoffs.
• Processes daily paid out loans including sending documents to appropriate agency for cancellation and forwarding those originals to the customers.
• Inventories paid out loans, logs in and sends to storage.
• Handle any inquiries regarding credit reporting issues with the Credit Bureau's EOSCAR system.
• Any other duties as assigned.
To perform this job, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
One year certificate from college or technical school; or 1 year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.