Want to Grow Here as part of our team?
Bank of the Carolinas is a great place to nurture your career in banking. We believe in teamwork, drive, and quality, and our competitive salaries and benefits reflect that. We also understand that our business is built on trust and helping others; that's why we encourage our associates and managers to volunteer their time in the community. "Our mission is to provide second-to-none service for our customers, ultimate value for our shareholders, and inspiration for our employees and community."
All associates of the bank follow these Core Values:
- We treat our customers the way we expect to be treated.
- We exist to make a profit that equals or exceeds our peers.
- We employ honest people to deal with honest people.
- We challenge our employees to be better than they think they can be.
- We treat each other and our customers with dignity and respect, and without prejudice.
- Our behavior must match our values.
We offer an extensive benefits package which includes group health, life, disability, dental, and vision insurance. In addition we offer a 401 (k) Plan and a Flexible Spending Account.
We post open positions on our web site. If you are interested in applying for an open position, please send an application to our Human Resources Department at 336.940-4410 or email to . You may also visit any of our branches to complete an application. Please specify the position that you are applying for.